Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; Times New Roman font; uses a 16-point, 12-point and 10-point mentioned in "Submission Guidelines" in For Authors link.
- Plagiarism check (plagiarism is copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas.) (AntiPlagiarism.NET / CrossCheck plagiarism detection tools or http://turnitin.com/)
AEXTJ welcomes submission of papers from around the world concerning branch of all the Agriculture fields.
Submission of Article:
Authors are kindly requested to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.doc) will be accepted only by Online Submission. All submitted research papers/articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed by editorial committee. Research papers/articles submitted to the AEXTJ should meet the given criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the AEXTJ and are subject to both review and editing. Please follow the specific Template Paper when submitting your research papers/articles.
No article should exceed more than 20 pages unless necessary, authors will be requested to substantiate the need if it exceeds the maximum number of pages. The file size of the MS word format may not exceed 5 MB size for submission through submission form and 10 MB if it is submitted as attachment over mail.
Language of the articles should be only in English, we are not processing articles in any other languages.
Articles should be typed in single line spacing with the following font pattern
Font type: Times New Roman
For main heading or Title: 16 points and Bold
For subtitles: 12 points, Bold & Italic
Content of article: 10 points. Abstract: 10 points, Bold, Upper case.
The following order should be strictly followed while submitting the article:
1: Title of article, authors' names, authors' designation, authors' department name, authors' institutional / university name, corresponding author's email id.
2: Start with abstract of about 200-300 words exactly conveying the content of the article, Keywords (at least 3 words) Main content text with all tables and figures aligned in their location (do not send tables and figures separately unless requested), list of symbols and abbreviations,acknowledgement, references (follow standard format).
References should be the last part of the article following the below given format:
- R. & Ramesh G.R. (2008). Article title. Journal of American Society of Civil Engineers, 23(2), 12-15. or Prakash. R., Ramesh G.R., & Sumit Nandan. (2008). Article title. Available at: www.company.org/articles/news/11/6/16/2.
- Prajesh G. (2004). Article title. Journal of Applied Engineering, 45(2), 13-17.
- Books:K. Gupta. (2006). Introduction to operations research.(3rd ed.). McGraw Hill Inc, pp. 34-96. or P.K. Gupta. (2006). Introduction to operations research. (3rd ed.). McGraw Hill Inc.
- Book Chapter:Botkin, J. (2006). What do you meant by ecosystem. In: Environmental Science of Living Plater, (3rd ed.). New York: E-age Publishing.
- Conferences:Ganesh kumar. B. (2011). Geospatial technology for disaster management. International Conference on Disaster Mitigation and Management, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul, 234-238.
- Web Pages:company.org/articles/news/11/6/16/2 orRamesh J. (2007). How to draw in computers. IOP Publishing Physics Web. Available at: www.company.org/articles/news/11/6/16/2. Accessed on: 26 June 2010.
Images and Tables:
Images should be supplied without being inserted in tables, borders or any other format, they can be copy pasted in the required space. It will be better if the images are given in the last page, the quality of the image and the size should be proper. Tables should be given using tables options, do not draw tables using lines, the table width should be properly given. Also do not insert any tables as image format, it should be editable. The title of the table should be bolded and should not contain any text box. Supplied images should be of required quality authors are advised not to submit inferior quality images.
All tables should be numbered in order, the word Table may be bolded. The table number should be properly given, large size tables should be split into two or more tables so that it can be accommodated within the page size. Table width and cell sizing should be even and all the content should be centered. Number of the tables should be given over the tables and without any border, shading.
All figure number should be arranged orderly; the figures should not be supplied separately but pasted in the proper place. Figure number and title should be given below the figure; the content of the figure should be explained in the title of figure. All images supplied should have enough resolution, inferior images will be removed.
Present formula using Equation editor in the line of normal text. Number consequently any equations that have to be referred in the text.
Copyright of all accepted papers will belong to AEXTJ and the authors must affirms that accepted papers for publication in AEXTJ must not be re-published elsewhere without the written consent of the editor in chief / director of Vandana Publications. To comply with this policy, authors will be required to submit a signed copy of Copyright Transfer Form after acceptance of their paper, before the same is published.
Final Proof of the Paper:
One set of page proof (as PDF file) will be sent by email to the corresponding author. This proof is only for checking the typesetting, editing, completeness and correction of the text, tables and figures. Note that, AEXTJ will proceed with the publication of paper, if no response is received within 5 days.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
All articles published in AEXTJ is open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an article-processing charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services we provide. This includes provision of online tools for editors and authors, employees' salaries, internet services, electricity, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. The APC, payable only when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you, or your funder, institution or employer. Click hear for more information about APC.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.