ABSTRACTING & INDEXING
Membership in Associations and Professional Societies.
The publisher of this journal - "BRNSS Publication Hub" - is a member of:
CrossRef is an association of scholarly publishers that develops shared infrastructure to support more effective scholarly communications. CrossRef's general purpose is to promote the development and cooperative use of new and innovative technologies to speed and facilitate scholarly research. CrossRef's specific mandate is to be the citation linking backbone for all scholarly information in electronic form. CrossRef is a collaborative reference linking service that functions as a sort of digital switchboard. It holds no full text content, but rather effects linkages through CrossRef Digital Object Identifiers (CrossRef DOI), which are tagged to article metadata supplied by the participating publishers. The end result is an efficient, scalable linking system through which a researcher can click on a reference citation in a journal and access the cited article.
CrossRef citation-linking network today covers over 67 million journal articles and other content items (books chapters, data, theses, technical reports) from thousands of scholarly and professional publishers around the globe.
BRNSS Publication Hub Prefix is "10.22377"
- SSRN - https://www.ssrn.com/index.cfm/en/
- Mendeley- https://www.mendeley.com/profiles/brnss-agricultural-extension/
- PKP-Index- https://index.pkp.sfu.ca/
- Academia.edu- https://independent.academia.edu/EditorBRNSSPUBHUB
- Scribd- https://www.scribd.com/uploads
- Index Copernicus- https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/details?id=48011
- Google Scholar- https://scholar.google.com/
- Zenodo- https://zenodo.org/
- SlideShare- https://www.slideshare.net/
- 4Shared- https://www.4shared.com/
- ReadCube- https://www.readcube.com/home-
ISSN (print) 2582-3302, ISSN (online) 2582-564X